Join us for the
LSU Law 2023 Grad Fair
The LSU Law Grad Fair is scheduled for Thursday and Friday, February 23-24, 2023. At this event, you will be able to:
- Receive information on gowns and regalia from the LSU Bookstore
- Receive information and order rings, commencement invitations, and graduation announcements from Balfour
- Take your official LSU Law composite photo
Photographers, vendors, and members of the 3L class will be set up on the first floor Lobby area (outside Rooms 110 and 107) at the following times on BOTH days:
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Photographer (Room 107)
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Balfour & the LSU Bookstore (Lobby)
Graduation Gowns & Regalia, Ordered via LSU Book Store and Oak Hall Regalia:
- You must purchase your regalia at the website listed: www.lsu.shopoakhalli.com
- Deadline to purchase is April 16, 2023.
Graduation Announcements, Invitations, and Rings, Ordered via Balfour Company
- You must purchase your items at the website listed: LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center – Class Rings, Yearbooks and Graduation | Balfour
- Prices are based on the quantity ordered.
- Rings are priced according to style.
- Deadline to purchase is March 31, 2023.
Cap and Gown Photos by The Grad Team photographers
All grads, including LLMs, are encouraged to take cap/tam and gown photos during the Grad Fair. The photos will be used in the Class of 2023 LSU Law Graduate Composite photo.
- Tam and gown photos will be taken in room 107. You must sign up for a time slot to have your photo taken.
- There is no sitting fee.
- You will receive a free digital composite that includes all your classmates and have the option to purchase copies of your individual shots from The Grad Team after commencement.
- Please arrive for your sitting ready to go so you do not hold up the other appointments.
- Sign Up for Composite Photo time here.
Dress Code Preferences for Composite Photo: we recommend that women’s shirt or dress necklines do not show above the gown and that men wear a white shirt (no pattern) and tie.
For more information on this year’s LSU Law Grad Fair, please contact Hayley Westphal in alumni relations: email@example.com or (225) 578-7609.
If you are unable to attend the Law Grad Fair on 2/23-24, the LSU Bookstore will be hosting its campus-wide graduation fair on March 1-2. You can sign-up to take your composite photo at this event here. You can receive the same information at that event, however the fair will include all LSU students graduating this spring and may be a bit more hectic. Please plan accordingly.