If you are already registered and have a Symplicity account, please follow these steps:
- Go to “Post a Job” on your home page
- Input the Job Details
- Input Primary Job Contact
- Input Job Dates (when students can apply for the position)
- Input Who Can Apply (1L, 2L, 3L, alumni, etc.)
- Select Application Methods:
- Apply via This Site – This should be set to “NO” to ensure that students can and should only apply through an external website or via email.
- Apply via External Website – This should be set to “YES” if you want students to apply directly on a specific website. You provide an external URL and Job ID.
- Apply via Email – This should be set to “YES” if you would like students to send their application materials to an email address directly.
- Select Application Documents Required
- Click “Submit for Approval”
The submitted job posting will be subject to LSU Law’s approval before it is made officially available to interested students and applicants. After your posting is approved, applicants will be prompted to directly submit their application materials to the URL and/or email address provided by your organization.
If you are interested in exploring other options to assist your firm with recruiting initiatives, please contact the Career Services Office (225-578-8787) to speak with one of our representatives. There are many ways that you can get involved with the law center to meet students who might be your future employee!
We look forward to assisting you!