Support LSU Law
The collective impact of our donors’ giving is evident in everything we do. Because you give, LSU Law students:
- receive scholarship aid to lessen the financial burden of tuition that is now over $23,000 per year
- participate in a myriad of advocacy competitions to further hone their practical skills,
- advocate for the less fortunate through our law clinics, and so much more!
Giving is easy:
1. Give now at www.lsufoundation.org/givetolsulaw. Just select/or type in the name of your designated fund.
2. Give by check payable to the LSU Foundation, notation line, LSU Law Center/name of designated fund; mail to: LSU Foundation, 3796 Nicholson Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70802.
If a year-end tax receipt is among your objectives, your envelope with a check enclosed must be postmarked by December 31. Your online credit card gift must be processed before midnight on December 31.
3. Give by IRA rollover
5. Call in a credit card gift by phoning one of our staff members.
6. Get help by phoning one of our staff members.
For more details on how to: