Support LSU Law
The collective impact of our donors’ giving is evident in everything we do. Because you give, LSU Law students:
- receive scholarship aid to lessen the financial burden of tuition that is now over $23,000 per year
- participate in a myriad of advocacy competitions to further hone their practical skills,
- advocate for the less fortunate through our law clinics, and so much more!
Giving is easy:
1. Give now at www.lsufoundation.org/givetolsulaw. Just select/or type in the name of your designated fund.
2. Give by check payable to the LSU Foundation, notation line, LSU Law Center/name of designated fund; mail to: LSU Foundation, 3796 Nicholson Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70802.
If a year-end tax receipt is among your objectives, your envelope with a check enclosed must be postmarked by December 31. Your online credit card gift must be processed before midnight on December 31.
3. Give by IRA rollover
4. Give by stock. Please notify Jayla Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org if making a gift of stock.
5. Call in a credit card gift by phoning one of our staff members.
6. Get help by phoning one of our staff members.
For more details on how to:
- honor or memorialize a friend, family member, faculty member or loved one, please visit the LSU Foundation’s secure website.
- make an estate gift or other planned gift, lsufoundation.planmylegacy.org