News & Publications
LSU Law Center publishes content that you can access on the on the web, on social media, through email, podcasts, video and print. We provide context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice.
LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian, coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center; the Louisiana Law Review, Louisiana’s flagship legal journal and a vibrant forum for scholarship in comparative and civil law topics since 1938; the Journal of Energy Law and Resources, a student edited academic journal focusing broadly on energy and its relationship to other areas of law; and the Journal for Social Justice and Policy, which serves as a platform for students committed to discussing social justice and policy through scholarly writing.
- LSU Law alumni encouraged to take survey on first-year curriculum as faculty launch comprehensive evaluation of course offerings
- 'Personal Genome Medicine' by LSU Law Professor Michael J. Malinowski published by Cambridge University Press
- Sherwood-Saul, Thompson win Fall 2023 Flory Mock Trial Competition
- LSU Law alumnus Russell Stutes Jr. (’91) makes major gift to create Small Business and Community Development Clinic honoring late father
- Student Organization Spotlight: Hispanic Law Students Association
- LSU Law alumna Olivia Maynard (’23) returns to alma mater to join staff as advocacy fellow