News & Publications
LSU Law Center publishes content that you can access on the on the web, on social media, through email, podcasts, video and print. We provide context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice.
News about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter News and Notes and the LSU Law Magazine. For LSU Law global outreach, visit the LSU Law Worldwide blog.
LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian, coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center; the Louisiana Law Review, Louisiana’s flagship legal journal and a vibrant forum for scholarship in comparative and civil law topics since 1938; the Journal of Energy Law and Resources, a student edited academic journal focusing broadly on energy and its relationship to other areas of law; and the Journal for Social Justice and Policy, which serves as a platform for students committed to discussing social justice and policy through scholarly writing.
- US Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals to hold hearings at LSU Law on Wednesday, March 22
- ‘LSU Journal of Energy Law and Resources’ selects Junior Associate Comments for Vol. XII
- Procopio and Flores win the 2023 LSU Law Transactional Negotiation Competition
- Barrister Bowl raises more than $26K for Make-a-Wish Foundation, Louisiana boy battling congenital heart disease
- PILS, Innocence Project of New Orleans to host panel discussion on March 23 at LSU Law
- Charlton Meginley (’02) lands back home in Louisiana after 20 years with US Air Force JAG Corps