News & Publications
LSU Law Center publishes content that you can access on the on the web, on social media, through email, podcasts, video and print. We provide context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice.
LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper The Civilian, coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center; the Louisiana Law Review, Louisiana’s flagship legal journal and a vibrant forum for scholarship in comparative and civil law topics since 1938; the Journal of Energy Law and Resources, a student edited academic journal focusing broadly on energy and its relationship to other areas of law; and the Journal for Social Justice and Policy, which serves as a platform for students committed to discussing social justice and policy through scholarly writing.
- Student Organization Spotlight: Hispanic Law Students Association
- LSU Law alumna Olivia Maynard (’23) returns to alma mater to join staff as advocacy fellow
- Your Gifts at Work: Ryan McNeil
- Dean’s Council Spotlight: Kristin Wall
- Wyoming Law Professor Tara K. Righetti to discuss carbon capture at the 2023 Liskow Visiting Professor in Energy Law Lecture
- Texas Law Professor Joshua Sellers to deliver Constitution Day Lecture at LSU Law on Sept. 22