Microform Collection and Index
The general microform collection is housed on the first and third floor and is available to patrons during all library hours. Government Documents in microform are located on the fourth floor. The general microform collection includes the following:
- 18th, 19th and 20th century American legal treatises
- International collections and materials
- Legal newspapers
- Louisiana legislative materials
- Native American Indian law
- Selected urban documents for major Louisiana cities
- Special reports
- State Attorney General opinions
- State bar exams
- State bar journals
- State session laws
- Supreme Court Records and Briefs/CIS (Current)
To find a title in the microform collection, search the Library Catalog to find the filing title, then search the Microform Index to find the physical location of the microform.
There is a microform reader/printers available in the Microform Reading Room on the 1st floor and in the Government Documents Department on the fourth floor.