Information technology resources provided by LSU and the Law Center are accessed using your myLSU account. Students who attended LSU as an undergrad should already have a myLSU account. Those who didn’t attend LSU as an undergrad should have received a myLSU account when they registered for classes at the Law Center.
The myLSU account is used for:
- Wireless Internet Access – The eduroam wireless network is used by students, faculty, and staff.
- Student Print Center – located on 1st floor of the Law Library
- LSU Email
- myLSU Website – If you have forgotten your myLSU password, see instructions on resetting the password.
- TigerWare – website for downloading LSU licensed software
- Law Library Web Databases – off-campus access
- Law Center Computers – faculty, staff, and student organization office computers, library 1st floor electronic classroom
If you are having problems accessing your myLSU account or LSU email account and are unable to reset your password, please contact the LSU ITS Service Desk at 225-578-3375 or firstname.lastname@example.org.