- Office: L110
- Phone: 225-578-4043
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rita M. Parham is a long standing librarian at the Paul M. Hebert Law Library.
Her educational career includes:
- Southern University and A & M College earning the Bachelor of Science, Major: English secondary education; Minor studies in Library Science
- University of Michigan, Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies A.M.L.S. - Arts Master of Library Science
- Tulane University, University College - School of Continuing Studies Paralegal Studies Program; Paralegal Studies Certificate.
She is a member of AALL - American Association of Law Libraries, with membership in AALL - SIS, Special Interest Sections and Caucus memberships including: Black Caucus of the American Association of Law Libraries; Academic Law Libraries SIS; Social Responsibilities SIS. Annual supporter, AALL & Thomson West - George A. Strait Minority Scholarship Endowment. ABA - Associate Member, American Bar Association, SEAALL - Southestern Chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries, former member of NOALL - New Orleans Association of Law Libraries. Locally she is a member of BRAALL - Baton Rouge Area Association of Law Libraries, where she served as Vice-President / President Elect, 2003-2004 and as President 2004-2005.
- Law Libraries of Louisiana: U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit Library, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Southern University Law Library, Tulane Law School, Monte M. Lemann Law Library, Loyola University Law School Law Library, Law Library of Louisiana Supreme Court Building by Madeline Hebert and Rita M. Parham. Louisiana Bar Journal, vol. 40, no. 3, October 1992.
- Memorial: Oscar E. “Skeets” Strothers, 1921 - 2005. By Marvin Anderson and Rita M. Parham. Law Library Journal, American Association of Law Libraries, vol. 98, no. 2, Spring, 2006