The Law Dean’s Council is the leadership giving level for the Annual Fund.
Founded in 1999 to stimulate loyalty among alumni, the Dean’s Council recognizes alumni and friends whose generous support enables the Law Center to maintain its status as one of the top 100 law schools in the country. These unrestricted contributions support scholarships, Moot Court and Trial Advocacy endeavors, the new clinical legal education program, student recruitment and placement efforts, and overall enhancements to student life.
Council members contribute a minimum of $1,000 annually. (See below for special membership rates for graduates of 10 years or fewer.)
We hope you’ll consider joining the Dean’s Council.
Join online or by printing and mailing the form below. Donations by check should be payable to: LSU Foundation (notation LSU Law Dean’s Council) and may be made as a one-time payment or by installments. Gifts via credit card (made online or by calling the Alumni Office) may be a one-time payment or by installments.
- Dean’s Council Gift Form (for printing and return to LSU Law)
- Mail donations to:
LSU Foundation, 3796 Nicholson Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70802.
Dean’s Council Membership Levels:
- $500 – Distinguished Associates (practicing 5 years or less)
- $750 – Distinguished Associates (practicing 6-10 years)
- $1,000-$1,999 – Distinguished Associates (grads of 11 or more years)
- $2,000-$4,999 Equity Members
- $5,000-$9,999 Partners in Excellence
- $10,000 – $24,999 Eminent Fellows
- $25,000 + Visionary Counselors
For additional information, contact Bobbi Zaunbrecher at 225/578-88705 or email Bobbiz@lsu.edu