Support the LSU Law Dean’s Council:
You can join or renew your membership online, or download the Dean’s Council giving form and mail to: LSU Law Center, c/o LSU Foundation, 3796 Nicholson Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70802.
Leadership and Members
To see a list of your fellow alumni who are members of the Law Dean’s Council, click here. To read more about Allison Jones, Chair of the Law Dean’s Council, click the image below.
Join the Dean’s Council
The Dean’s Council is the leadership giving level of the Annual Fund. Gifts help underwrite the more than $5 million in tuition waivers we award each year to bring the best and brightest to LSU Law.
Members make an annual unrestricted contribution to the Law Center of $1,000 or more. Graduates of 5 years or fewer may join for $500, and those out of law school for 10 years or fewer may join for $750. Annual gifts may be pledged and paid monthly, quarterly or on some other schedule that you prefer. You may also make a multi-year pledge.
Membership Gives You . . .
In addition to the personal satisfaction we hope you get from helping students through underwriting tuition waivers, your membership is recognized in a number of ways.
- You are listed on this website and we link your name back to your firm or business profile.
- Each May and December (at the end of spring and fall semester) you are invited to a Zoom meeting with the Dean to hear about the what’s happened or is about to happen and to discuss current topics of interest.
- Each July and January, we produce a banner of current members which is displayed at student and alumni events throughout the year.
- Your membership/renewal is announced in our monthly electronic newsletter.
- You will receive advance notice and special invitations to events of interest at the Law Center as well as opportunities for complimentary baseball and football tickets.
We hope you will be proud to list your membership in the LSU Law Dean’s Council in your firm or other professional profile.
Donations may be made by check or credit card. Checks are made payable to the LSU Foundation (notation LSU Law Center Dean’s Council). Payments may be made as a one-time transaction or by installments. Payments may also be made through online giving.
- Download Dean’s Council giving form
|DEAN’S COUNCIL GIFT LEVELS|
|$10,000 – $24,999|
|Partners in Excellence|
|$5,000 – $9,999|
|$2,000 – $4,999|
|$1,000 – $1,999 (grads of 11 or more years)
$750 (grads of 6 – 10 years)
$500 (grads of 5 years or less)
Thank you for your interest in supporting LSU Law!